Here’s a great way to keep those phones charged and your counter top cord free and clean! With just a few materials you can put together a great looking bread box charging station. Get your tools ready!
[td_text_with_title custom_title=”WHAT YOU NEED”][/td_text_with_title]
- 1/4″ MDF Board
- Power Strip
[td_text_with_title custom_title=”WHAT YOU DO”]
- Cut your MDF to fit inside the bread box as shown
- Drill out a hole in the back big enough for a gromet and powerstrip cord to pass through
- Cut slits in the MDF evenly for the amount of devies you have
- To assemble start by placing the power strip in the bread box and feed the plug through the gromet
- Plug in all the chargers and lay them straight.
- Place the MDF inside the box and push the extra wire back in. If you messed up the sizing you can use some double sided sticky tape to hold it in place!