An another great appetizer to bring to those parties this year! Cream Cheese Olive Penguins! This little guys are easy to make but take some time.
[td_text_with_title custom_title=”WHAT YOU NEED”][/td_text_with_title][td_text_with_title custom_title=”WHAT YOU DO”]
- Large Black Olives
- Cream Cheese
- Knife & Cutting Board
- Start by taking half of the black olives and slicing them in half
- Then slice (1) round of carrot for every pair of olives that you have
- Cut a small triangle slice out of the carrot round (Save this as it will be the penguins beak)
- Now take a 1/2 TSP scoop of cream cheese and place it in between 2 olive halves
- Take the beak and insert it in the opening of an uncut olive
- To assemble start by placing the penguin head through the toothpick, followed by the body and into the feet!
- Congratulations your done!