Here a simple and inexpensive way to keep your measuring cups and spoons out of the drawers. With just some wood, hooks, and screws you can create a simply in the cabinet hanging rack for them!
[td_text_with_title custom_title=”WHAT YOU NEED”]
- (2) Wood Strips
- (2) Wood Screws
- (10) Screw in Hooks
[td_text_with_title custom_title=”WHAT YOU DO”]
- Cut 2 wood strips to fit neatly inside your cabinet door
- Pre-Drill 2 holes at each end where they will mount
- Pre-Drill the reamining 5 holes where your cups will hang. Lay the cups or spoons where they will hang as they are different sizes and most likely won’t be evenly spaced.
- Screw the hooks in those holes
- Mount the rack you just made inside the cabinet door.