Here’s a great looking DIY for those old tin cans. The steps are pretty simple, and not many supplies are needed.
- A few tin cans
- 3 nailes, one small, medium and large (in diameter)
- Tin cans
- Stencil that is cut the size of the can label
- Coat Hanger
- Spray paint
- If you want to get the prep work done, first cut some pieces of paper to the size of the cans and dot out your patterns with a marker.
- Pack the tin cans with dirt. This will give you a solid surface to hammer into
- Wrap your cans with the stencil and tape in place.
- Use your hammer and nails to punch holes in the cans (Don’t forget the matching holes for a hanger
- Remove the stencil and dirt, wash and dry the cans
- Cut pieces of a wire hanger and bend into a desired pattern
- Paint them